Welcome to Evans, GA:
Evans is located adjacent to Augusta, nestled in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) of Georgia and South Carolina. This area offers adventure, low cost of living, and amazing southern hospitality. Our location is perfect for those who love the mountains and the beach as Evans is only a few short hours drive from each!
Whether you are biking Bartram Trail, sailing on Clark’s Hill Lake, or paddling down the Savannah River, you can be sure to enjoy the beautiful scenery while participating in endless, year-round outdoor recreation activities. This area boasts spectacular art and live music scenes, and has numerous bars and excellent local restaurants to choose from. The CSRA is also home to a variety of local festivals and events to include: Arts in the Heart, Blues, Brews & BBQ, Mudbugabeaux-N-Brew, and Paddlefest.
Did you think we would forget about golf?
Augusta, Georgia is well known for golf, and a certain golf tournament that brings in spectators and golfers from around the globe every April.
Don’t worry, this area is not just for professional golfers as you can find a golf course around most corners in the CSRA. When living in Evans, sometimes the best golf courses are in your own backyard!
If you cannot find an open position in your field of expertise, please email your resume and letter of interest to the TaxSlayer HR department in order to be considered for future opportunities.Contact the TaxSlayer HR department
All TaxSlayer Employees are eligible for a generous benefits package to support you and your family.
- Comprehensive healthcare to include medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off to include personal, sick, and vacation time as soon as you start.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401k plan to include annual matching.
- Basic Life insurance covered by the Company, and an option for Voluntary Life insurance coverage.
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage.
- Education Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement.
- College Fund for the kids, funded by the Company.
- Working for a company that began as a family business. Our leaders know each of us and care about our families.
We are passionate about what we do and try our best to make working here fun. In addition to the benefits package, we offer unique perks!
- Company sponsored team and family events.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Area business discounts.
- Endless cups of coffee.
- And when we do really well, an all-expense paid annual company trip to somewhere warm and beautiful is also in the cards.
We have events inspired by work, philanthropy, and fun to give back to the community and reward our work family.
- Guardian Cup Charity Golf Tournament
- Company Trip
- End of Tax Season BBQ and Golf
- Fall Family Fun Day
- Employee and Family Halloween Party
- Christmas Party
- Employee Sports Leagues
- Recreational Monthly Meet-ups
- Employee Golf Outings
- Company Bus Trip to TaxSlayer Bowl
- Employee Rooftop Barbecue